Saturday, October 25, 2008

How Could This Possibly Be Love?

My friend just texted me again. She likes a different guy now. Except she said she didn't like him. She loooooves him.

Sure, I'm being a good friend, texting her back saying. "OMG! Who is he?! Is he hot?!?!?!" and all the things that girls should say to each other when they find out that their friend likes someone else. You should be supportive, which is what I'm trying to be.

How could she possibly 'loooooove' him though?

I'm a strong believer in love at first sight. But she's only 15. How could she love him? And he's a senior, around 18, I think. Now THAT sounds kinda wrong to me, don't you think? It's better than the 37 year old stalker she talked to on MySpace. It's a long story, and you don't want to know, trust me.

And I don't think she has ever even talked to him. Just seen him in the hallway before class. How could you know if you like someone or not just by looking at them?

But it is possible, I guess. Women's Intuition. I can tell just by looking at someone if they are bad or good. I just can't tell if I looooove them or not. You need time to get to know each other, and to just talk. If you can talk to each other for hours about nothing, and you feel good when you're around them, and you get excited when you recieve a text from them, then you like them. Possibly love them.

"I just think we are too young to fully understand the strong meanings of 'love' and 'hate'."

Peace. ♥

~*::♫♪♥'.victoria.'♥♪♫::*

8 comment(s):

Unknown said...

that last line... you stole it...

nah, its all good

it does look good doesnt it, i just wish could get rid of the green plastic part :(

all well

krl

Unknown said...

i know it was a good line, i wouldnt have said it otherwise.... but you stole it.

but i dont mind. you wouldnt have used it if it wasnt correct. so by posting that line, you are literally agreeing with what i say. which, to me, is a compliment.

so lets just say that u borrowed it then :)

krl

PhilO♥ said...

Heya!!
hehe...funny..
...i think the age gap is ok! like..my frnd once liked a 24yr old guy. trust me, she's only 13 ! :) i think she's mad 2 love someone about whom she knows nothing !! Whteva!! lol !! Be supportive...what else?! Tc...N ya thank you so much for your comment!! :)
Juhixx

PhilO♥ said...

umm...why?! dom't you like karl's playlist ?? i mean..i kinda started 2 like radiohead after his playlist... :P
Thxs for your comment!!

lone poet said...

um, falling in love, well, she might not know if shes in love with him, but i think its possible, crazy things happen

and thanks

lone poet said...

haha, gotcha, that picture is absolutly adorable btw

lone poet said...

lol

Ali said...

Hey! I like the title of your blog!! Its really cool! =] Yeah, I don't think that an 18 year old and a 15 year old should go out because an 18 year old is an adult and a 15 year old is still a minor! That seems so wrong on so many levels! I hope everything goes well though! great blog by the way!! =]