Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Silence is Golden


That's just something that I strongly believe in. I think if you don't have anything to say, then just don't say anything! Especially in car rides, because you can't escape. I like a quiet car ride, with or without music, it doesn't really matter. It just bugs me so much when people talk just to talk. I love to have long conversations with people, but it just bugs me when people ramble, and try to find something else to say, when they didn't have anything to say to begin with.
And that brings me to my next thought: If you don't know what you're talking about, don't talk about it! I hate it when people nod their head or say 'yup' or 'yeah' if they just entered in the middle of the conversation, or when they pretend to understand something. I don't know why, but it just really bugs me! Am I the only weird one who feels his way?
Oh yeah, and isn't the picture above one of the cutest things you've ever seen?! =D

8 comment(s):

Unknown said...

lol. nice post.

ive only got about 10.

but ive got loads of discs stacked full off music. so ive got about 10,000 albums.

but all that music i just reviewed, none of which i have. i have another source to listen to music.

and im saving up for a 32gb touch. i want one so bad. ive only got an 8gb nano :(

but the nano is cool too

:)

krl

Unknown said...

well ten cds - three muse, four radiohead, one mcr, one santana, one weezer and one coldplay.

but then i have 40 other cds with 10,000 albums on them. but shhhh they are illegal

krl

Unknown said...

well, 11 cds

Unknown said...

oh, and a nirvana one. 12. my bad

krl

Unknown said...

its the second one. the one with helena and ghost of you. tho i dont have the santana one or the mcr one on my ipod. mcr are crappy and ive never got around to puttin the santana one on.

krl

Unknown said...

im gonna go now. bye bye

love
krl

Unknown said...

yes they are - bye

PhilO♥ said...

Heya!!
i love the picture of your post !! It's awesome !!! anyways. i said i was joking after i wrote that he's cute. noticed that ?? :)