Saturday, December 20, 2008

The Dream...

Photobucket

"Love is like a rainbow, colorful and never ending, sometimes dim and sometimes bright, but always beautiful to the eye of the beholder."

I wasn't sure if I was actually going to post this or not. It just really stuck with me. I had this amazing dream Tuesday night/Wednesday morning. No dream has really stuck and influenced me as much as this one has. And the most important part is I still remember it! I rarely remember my dreams, so this was a first:

So I won't bore you guys with the beginning or middle. It was useless and doesn't really matter that much. It was just the guy I like and this girl I completely despise hanging out. Then the next part is confusing and I won't post about it.

Then the most important part: Me and the guy start having this amazing conversation. Don't ask me what it was about, because I have no idea. But I'm almost positive the dream was in black and white. Why? Because all I really remember was his bright blue eyes. He already has amazing blue eyes, but this dream just made them, well, even more amazing (if that's even possible (;).

So on Wednesday morning I looked up 'blue' and 'talking' on Dreammoods.com (seriously, you should check this website out-it's amazing :) This is what came out for each:

Blue:
Blue represents truth, wisdom, heaven, eternity, devotion, tranquility, loyalty and openness. The presence of this color in your dream, may symbolize your spiritual guide and your optimism of the future. You have clarity of mind.
Depending on the context of your dream, the color blue may also be a metaphor of "being blue" and feeling sad.

(The last part is not true, unless it could mean the beginning of the dream.)

Talking
To dream that you are talking does not have any significance unless it is unusual or bizarre. Consider also if what you say evoke strong feelings or behavioral reactions. The dream may simply be highlighting your need improve your communication skills or learn to express yourself more clearly.

Both make complete sense, especially blue. I trust him so freakin' much! (once again, it explains the neck thing.)

Woah. That's all I remember.

5 Days Till Christmas!!! :D

Peace.

~*::♫♪♥'.victoria.'♥♪♫::*

5 comment(s):

Sakhi. said...

nice!!
YAEH! ND I PLAY GUITAR!!

Ali said...

Wow.

That was a really cool thing you found out about your dream Victoria!

Thats amazing how right it was! :D Maybe you and this guy need to be together.

BiLLiON $$$ said...

cant wait until you get snow :)

Unknown said...

that site is a load of crap. a bald, 55 year old virgin wrote that.


and im guessing you dont knopw who is wearing that awesome outfit. neither does taylor. read the title of the post carefully though.

krl

Unknown said...

indeed. i drew an awesome picture of him last night. i might post it on as soon as i do all the other radiohead dudes.

gmail?

krl