Sunday, December 21, 2008

Destination Imagination.

Driving Far Away. Pictures, Images and Photos

The other day my mom and I were talking in the car. Which I hate doing and we never do because it usually ends in us fighting. Which this one did, but that's a story for another day. (;

Anywho, I don't exactly remember what was said in order for us to be on this topic, but I said "You don't always need somewhere to go. Just driving anywhere is fine, and you don't always need a destination."

Which resulted in my mom saying "Well, it's pointless to drive nowhere."

I eventually just gave up trying to convince her that no, just being free and driving anywhere anytime is fun and not at all pointless.

My mom and I disagree a lot. We rarely ever agree, and when we do, it only lasts for a few minutes before we start fighting again. Which really pisses me off. I don't feel like I can tell her anything. She just doesn't understand me. I know almost every kid thinks that, but whenever I talk to my mom I feel like shit. I'm always wrong and she's always right.

Which I think is another reason why I'm the weird, quiet girl who sits in the front of the class and always reads. I'm afraid to trust people. There is only three people that I trust. Trust is usually like hot and cold, black and white to me. It's either I love you or I hate you, barely anything in between. Which is another "life lesson" I learned from my mom, along with "everyone is out to get you".

So I hope one day I'll be able to leave, driving to absolutely nowhere with the three people I trust.

Peace.

~*::♫♪♥'.victoria.'♥♪♫::*

4 comment(s):

Mella said...

Well it's kinda pointless going nowhere. I mean, yeah, it's interesting but you're just gunna end up lost with no petrol.

Which used to be expensive. It still is but prices are dropping, not enough, though, to go wherever you want.

The thoughts nice. The realities not so cheerful.

And wouldn't you get a headache traveling for ages? =P

Ali said...

I'm sorry that you feel that way with your mom Victoria.

So sorry.

And driving nowhere is fricken AWESOME!! If I could drive legally I would do it all the time! Just to get out of my house and away from the feel of it! Me & my mom tend to fight a lot too. Not fun.

At least me & you have two things in common! We fight with our mom and we're both dorks!

And hey, i'm quiet, sit in front of the class, and i ALWAYS read!

PhilO♥ said...

Hey.
Glad you liked my poem.
You know, it happens. sometimes at night, when i go for winter walks...i feel like...you know. i dont feel like stopping. it's like, i wanna walk on and one away from everybody and go to a place where it'll all be about me! i disagree with my mum too. i agree with you. driving to nowhere is awesome ! :)

Dibsy said...

was dat quote from a refridgerator magnet?!?!?! :-D Lol just a random question I'll leave now.
(walks away)