Friday, November 28, 2008

Smile Like You Mean It.

"And all the roads we have to walk are winding, and all the lights that lead us there are blinding. There are many things that I would like to say to you, but I don't know how..." ~Oasis

This week has been really boring. I hate being home from school. This is what has happened so far in my "exciting" *giggles* week:

Monday: Full day of school today. We watched Romeo & Juliet in English. We totally sucked in orchestra. Nothing really happened.

Tuesday: Half day. We played for most of the class in orchestra, then had the rest of the time to ourselves. Then in world geography we played a game where you write down a name of a movie, hand it to the person in front of you, then they draw a picture representing the movie. Then they hand it to the next person & they guess the name of the movie, & then just goes on and on. When you finally get your paper back you get some really weird answers. :)

Wednesday: I played video games all day. I went through all of my games and played everyone for at least 10 minutes (or at least tried to (;). Then I polished my nails. They're teal! I know, exciting, right?

Thursday: Thanksgiving. Just celebrated with my family. Ate turkey and all that good stuff. :)

Friday: We're going to go shopping for some Christmas ornaments. We do this every year: buy some new ornaments for the tree so every year we keep adding ornaments. Our tree is almost filled :) Then my dad is going to put up the tree today. Oh, and it's raining! Can you believe it?! I can't. :D

Saturday: Nothing planned. We're going to decorate the tree, but that's it. :P

Yep, that's it. :)

Peace.

~*::♫♪♥'.victoria.'♥♪♫::*

4 comment(s):

Unknown said...

your post. very enlightening.

and you just got me very confused. are you talking about tylor's?

what video games have you got?

speaking of video games, that game i recently bought 'fallout 3', ended very quickly. ive already completed it, disappointingly.

krl

PhilO♥ said...

Hi!
Dont worry. My week was kinda boring too! hope u have a better week this time :D

PhilO♥ said...

Hi!
Ya...I hope this week goes good though :)

Dibsy said...

o me too!! I hate days when I'm away from school, there's nothing to do. D: